Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Canon Rock

It was my brother who shared me this music. Nagandahan ako so I immediately searched the web for the nature of this music and i found myself watching this video in youtube.





It was a remake of Pachabel's Canon in D major with an incorporation of rock into it. Even though both compositions carry the same tune, they contrast each other at least to me.



Honestly, Canon Rock reminds me of my past relationships - happy times as well as the bad times as compared to the changes in tempo and mood of each part of the instrumentals. Cheesy yes. Hahaha! The original composition, since its classical, is relaxing and soothing to the ears. I usually listen to this when im stressed and exhausted. It kinda makes me feel peaceful and sentimental. Then makakatulog na ako. hahaha!


Anyway, I was just reminded by these musics when Ian showed me this video of a Pantene (shampoo) commercial in Thailand.




A little bit lengthy for a commercial huh but it is amazing right? and true. As the last frame, YOU CAN SHINE ... with PANTENE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment