Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!




2012 has not been a good year to me. Yes, there were good things that happened, and I am thankful for these things. But there were also things that I may say to myself, I could have done better.
My relationship to God is one thing.
Since I left Vietnam on July, my faith becomes shaky.
Few months ago, I was afraid to come back to Manila. I was afraid to come back to the place where I once soaked myself to immorality and godlessness. I was afraid that I am not ready yet.

And then it happened. I loosened my grip - giving in to some indulgences, letting myself eaten up by unimportant things, which slowly and deceitfully taking me away from God.

And now I am missing God. I am missing our connections, our conversations. I know He is telling me to go back home. Not necessary go back to Vietnam. True relationship with Him is not based on where I am. He is inviting me to rekindle my relationship to Him. No matter where I am.

Yes Lord. I am now ready to work with you, again, when you're ready.

 
I pray for a new year full of You. I pray for a deeper relationship with You. And that I may share it to the people around me. Hello 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment