Thursday, December 10, 2009

Defying Gravity




And for the past days, only one song plays in my mind, since i saw this GLEE episode where Rachel and Kurt sang Defying Gravity. I love listening to the song even before i saw the episode. I learned about the song since Chelly introduced me Wicked the Musical. I searched for the soundtrack and boom, this song caught my attention in addition to Popular and Dancing Through Life.

Here is the CD Version of the song, a duet of Rachel and Kurt:




and surprisingly, i stumbled upon the same song sung separately by...

...Kurt



...Rachel


Rachel's version is my bet.

But no one can bring down the original singer of the song, Idina Menzel with Kristen Chenoweth.


I hope Wicked will be produced here in the Philippines.



No comments:

Post a Comment