Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to me



What made my Christmas 2009 so special?

1. LSS of the season





2. Nature Tripping in Coron, Palawan

Coron Christmas...a big christmas tree located at the center of the town plaza


island hopping...he is one of our bankeros (boatmen)


Giraffe...at Calauit Wildlife Sanctuary

Coron Beauty...a view during the trekk to the Kayangan Lake

a view of an island from our plane



3. A lot of Christmas Get-Togethers

with my dear MT batchmates

4. Starbucks Planner

I finally got my first ever Starbucks Planner! Hooray!

I love its vintage look...

...and the set of coupons that comes with it.

Hello Starbucks planner! Hello calories!



5. The Best Planner

This is a gift from Toni.
I love the charity behind buying the planner.
And its minimal look.

a sneak peak of its inside...
listed here are the national holidays in each country...


6. Greetings from my beloved ones

from my bestfriend...kams (with a "K")



7. Christmas Gifts, yeah!

A lamp from Nicci!
Thanks Neech, love yah!

A bow tie from Ian.
Thanks Heeyawn! Love yah too!


8. Blessings from God
Of course i can't enumerate all the blessings i received from God.
Thanks my dear Lord, I super Love you!
Hope next year i'll be closer to you...


Merry Christmas to All! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment