Thursday, August 19, 2010

unsure


Sunday morning. I saw you. After three years, yes, I saw you.

Small talks begun. And was extended.

Extended until I fell. I realized that I liked you. But, I was not sure.

I realized how I exerted effort just to be with you. Travelled 84km just to spend the summer with you, wasted our time together in your room. But still, I was not sure.
I didn’t care if I take a trip in the wee hours at night just to visit you. Yes, It was my choice. But I was still not sure.

And then. One day. You called.
“I love you, do you mind?”
“I think I love you too. But I’m not sure. It is a bit awkward but I will try.
“OK. I’m willing to wait. I will wait for you. 2012.”

This time, I was sure. I loved you. Even you were not sure. I still loved you.

First month. Bliss! Even if our plan to travel has not materialized. I was still happy. We still had a great time.

Second month. Challenging because your work has begun. But still overflowing happiness. I enjoyed staring at your face while you sleep.

Third month. Cold. Conversations had dwindled. You said you’re always tired and spend your free time sleeping instead. I understood.

But then, I just want you to know that I am still waiting. I still hold on to your words. But I’m not sure if I’m waiting for nothing.

But then, 2012. I will wait for you. I love you.






No comments:

Post a Comment