Friday, April 15, 2011

It's getting better!



I'm getting used to it. I'm getting used to Vietnamese living!

Sorry.
Fastfood.
Burger Bulgogi from Lotteria.
But look at the layers of greens.
It must be healthy!

Happy Birthday Rona, my friend! :)

The Tambays of mười tám A (18A).
4 floors below my room, there is a fruit stand.
They serve fruit shakes and juices in the morning.
Heineken, Tiger and Saigon at night.
This is a usual scene at 9pm.

Đồng Khởi Street.
I must explore you one of these days.
OK?


municipio.
I have to see you at night. :)

L'opera.
I have to see your play.
With subtitles?


cathedral.
You are so big and grand.
But not so Vietnamese.


The very useful Google Maps.
Bow.
I love you!


Every Nation Vietnam.
A second family for me.
Very nice people.
Nice meeting you Pastor Jonas.


Earlier, i had my first small group! a perfect group for me.

There is Paul. He introduced me to Vietnamese Pancake (Banh Xeo)! Very yummy! It's a healthy version of Pinoy's Empanada.

There is Lanh (i hope i spell it correctly), the youngest. He will begin his university schooling next month!

There is Tanh from hanoi. He is fascinated about girlfriends. And he plays badminton!

There is Hinh (another spelling unsure) who wants job stability.

And of course Pastor Mike.

And i need to START immersing myself more to the Vietnamese culture!


-april 9-15-


No comments:

Post a Comment