Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cuplets of Frostings


It was the 24th birthday of Toni, my FB. Happy birthday love! The plan was when the clock strikes twelve I’ll give him 24 CUPLETS each with little faces of him (he loves himself so much...very narcissistic..tsk tsk tsk). This shall serve as his birthday cake from me. Anyway, Cuplets are little cupcakes by Frostings. I just discovered this when I passed by Trinoma one day and saw their cupcake displays beside a flower shop at Landmark supermarket. Well unfortunately, when I arrived at their stall at Trinoma, only 1 dozen is available. Then I found out, according to “ateh” and “koyah” there, they have branch at Rustans Shangri-la. Hoping they have more stocks there, I rushed to that department store but alas! Only 1 dozen is available, too. So, I had no choice, just one dozen, and each cuplet is equivalent to two years..Hehehe. But anyway, thanks to Frostings for at least fulfilling my plans partially, and also the two lovely ladies helped me deliver my “BLUE BOX” to Toni. Thanks thanks! In return, this blog also serves as an advertisement to them. And by the way, their cupcakes taste great. You got to try all their flavours. (Click the image to zoom)






No comments:

Post a Comment