Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Under my uhm-buh-rella


It was raining all week long. I like the rain when I’m home but it sucks when I have to go out of the house and it rains so much? No way. Anyway, I just stumble upon these umbrellas and so timely to blog about it because of this effin’ rain. :p

I always get my umbrella lost since I was a kid, so my mother usually gets a cheap one for me. Until now, I’m praning na makawala ako ng umbrella so I won’t buy a pricey umbrella for myself. I just want an umbrella that is handy and can be folded into a small piece so I can put it in my bag. I want an umbrella that, of course, can protect my whole body and my back pack from getting wet and can stand a moderate wind (hindi medaling bumaliktad) para hindi dyahe.

Anyway, the following umbrellas not only protect you from rain but also, complement your fashion.












The following are kiddie umbrellas, they are so cute as well.






The next are called senz umbrellas. The most special feature of this umbrella is that it is not inverted even at 70mph wind. Senz’s Philosophy in making its umbrellas are the 3S – Smart, strong and stylish.

Smart

Due to its aerodynamic design, the SENZ umbrella always finds the most comfortable position in the wind. That makes it exceptionally pleasant to use the SENZ, even in strong gales. The smart design prevents the umbrella from turning inside out and makes it windproof up to 70 MPH!

Strong

The SENZ Original has a smart patented construction. Ribs in the frame work together to absorb all forces on the umbrella, which makes the umbrella practically unbreakable. Despite the strong frame, it’s still one of the lightest umbrellas available.

Stylish

The SENZ Original is a winner of multiple design awards! Its smooth oval shaft matches seamlessly with the aerodynamic shape of the umbrella. This shape gives you a perfect sight with the best possible rain protection. Additionally, the ‘eye-savers’ protect your eyes, and also the eyes of your passers-by! The innovative opening mechanism of the umbrella has been uniquely integrated in the handle. The SENZ Original is not only very functional, but also a delight for your eyes!




And there you go, my Uhm-Buh-rella blog highlighting on the SENZ Umbrella having its most innovative and stylish design that I guess fits my criteria for the best umbrella – handy, not easily inverted and can protect myself anf my bag pack. If someone out there who’s generous enough to give me a SENZ Umbrella, you can visit their site here.

And speaking of Uhm-Buh-Rella, Marie Digby who’s known for her acoustic cover version of Rihanna’s “Umbrella”, will be at NBC Tent at The Fort this August 1, 2009. I’m planning to surprise toni by giving him tickets for the concert but its too pricey. Tickets are available at around 2,600 each. Let us see.

Below is Marie Digby's video of umbrella, with its more appropriate pronunciation. hehehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment