Monday, May 30, 2011

Lebiz!



I am currently in Phnom Penh.




And i just love my outfit.

Hardvard-inspired. Kahit super inet!

but actually, what's better than my outfit is my hotel room!

I just book this hotel the morning before I left my house to the airport.
And i got a good deal (daw) since according to the man, there is a promo chu chu that i can get 35% off!
so okay, i got it, kesa sa lansangan ako pulutin.


And when i arrived, huwaw!


simple

modern

sophisticated

and good lighting! (picture time!)

this is actually the look and feel that i want for my future house.
White with a touch of wood.
Perfect!

i am not comfortable of advertising the hotel baka in the future mahirap na makakuha ng room but anyway, the hotel is

Lebiz Hotel

along Kampucheakrom near Central market.
Very good location, it is within the downtown and very accessible to cabs, tuktuks and motortaxi.

whoever is the owner of this...brilliant!




Anyway, some of the sushal things in my room:

1. Tavern-ish shower room with glass wall overseeing the bed (haha!)

2. The aircon with floral design...

3. The headlight...

4. The lawanit door...

5. The music entertainment and the table that supports it.

6. The lababo...

7. The bentilador with transparent elesi!

8. The floor with carvings...
Link
9. nd the venus-fly-trap-inspired chandelier na anytime, it can suck all the things in this room

Bottomline: i love my roomie!

and i love taking pictures in the kubeta with nice lighting.







what is vain?


-may31-

No comments:

Post a Comment