Saturday, May 7, 2011

Malaysia - Cambodia Trip



Last week, I visited Malaysia.
In Selangor and Kelantan.


I attended the launch of a radio event.
This is Zenny Salihudin.


A giant Buddha in Kelantan.

From Malaysia, i went directly to Phnom Penh, Cambodia's capital city.

Malaysia's uber nice airport.


Watched 500 days of summer during the flight.

My plane lunch was a two-thumbs-up!


Coffee break at Gloria Jeans!


riding the tuktuk (their trike version)

and motorcycle with Mr O.

The independence monument.

Temple


Riverside. Doves are everywhere. Very cute!

The prime minister's office.


My dream! hahaha!


Deja brew - the feeling that you've had this coffee before..


I saw this man wearing this Pilipinas jacket.


They use the Sampaguita as air freshener. And it smells nice!


That's all!
And now, I'm back in Vietnam.
Rest day!

-may 8-

No comments:

Post a Comment