Monday, June 27, 2011

ChekHup's White


First, what is a white coffee? 

Being an ignorant and stupid person, I thought white coffee is just a blend of coffee, sugar, creamer and all those thickening stuff.
But nooow!
 
White Coffee differs from the traditional coffee that I know in three different ways: 

1. During the roasting process, a small portion of margarine and salt is added to the coffee beans.
2. The beans are roasted up to medium roast only. This is to maintain optimal balance of aroma and taste of the ingredients.
3. It is lighter in color as compared to black coffee, hence white coffee. It is also creamier in texture and has stronger coffee aroma.

I recommend this to those people who love the strong aroma of coffee but not its bitter taste.

Me, I still like the bitter taste and the strength of Americano. But sometimes, I'm looking for some variations and white is a good break from my usual black.

My friends recommend this brand of White Coffee - Chekhup.

When they learned I'm going to Malaysia, they asked me to buy these for them. 3 packs each!!!
 And there I was, making 15 packs fit into my luggage!
 Fortunately, the custom did not put me on hold for this hoarding.
Haha!



-june 27-

No comments:

Post a Comment