Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Even If" Trilogy



1. Raissa Laurel

"...i saw my feet and it was mangled. And then I prayed to God "God, please save my life" because I was really really bleeding and I don't know why it happened. So instead of being mad, I just prayed to God and I just worshiped Him. I was singing praises on the way to hospital..."



2. Ariel Marquez

"Even though He did not heal Jerome, we are still convinced that the God we serve is faithful and His nature is good. Even if He did not heal Jerome, I can still stand up in church and declare that the God we serve is a benevolent and loving God. BUT EVEN IF HE DOES NOT . . . . He is still worthy of our praise and adoration!"

(click on the image to see Ariel's story)


3. Zac Smith

"If God chooses to heal me, then God is God and God is GOOD. 
If God chooses not to heal me and allows me to die, then God is still God and God is still GOOD.."






The "EVEN IF" Faith.
EVEN IF we are experiencing bad things today, EVEN IF everything just don't make sense to us, we will still stand, we will still raise our hands to worship God and give Him the praises that He deserves no matter what. 


You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed by Your name


-June19-


No comments:

Post a Comment