Monday, August 15, 2011

I traveled the world



Got a bit bored so I traveled the world.
Thanks to Google Maps! 


 First stop: Dubai! 
I swear, they have the most intricate and sophisticated landscape (urban planning) that i have ever seen in this trip!
Look at those big pools around Burj Khalifa (tallest building) or are those carved rivers? 

 

Burj Khalifa was fully booked that time so i went to nearby Burj Al Arab.
Good thing they have available rooms for me. 
I picked the cheapest - 4,491AED (1,200 USD). 
Very cheap! 

The next day, i got the earliest Air France flight to Paris.
Oh but of course, the Eiffel Tower, mademoisselle! 

I would like to stay for a night to see the lighted tower but I noticed that I'm running out of money and the last train trip to Wiltshire is at 5pm! So I hurried to the train station and grabbed a seat next to the window so i could see the nice green meadow in the countryside.

Arrived at Wiltshire 6am in the morning. And went straight to the Stonehenge. 
Very cosmic yet, stoney. (whut?)

And of course I would like to take my picture at the center of the circle. 
At the center, even before i took the shot, something was dropped from the sky on to my head. 
"What the h--"
And when i look inside the plastic...
OK so I now have money..move on with the trip. 


Egypt is my next stop.
So jabar hot! 
But i can't help myself staring at the great pyramids. 
They are so majestic...and gigantic! 
Fantastic! 

From Africa, to the US! 
Woohoo New York!! 
Who needs a visa? 

I visited my grandma in Mississippi...Ate Lola's original steak and squash soup and spent the night there...
Their house is located along the Mississippi River so I got a good view of one of the longest river in the world. 
 (I never expected Mississippi is a huge collage of art, very beautifool!)

Went also to see Liberty. 
It's been a long time since we saw each other. 
Hi Lib! (close?)


Before going back to Asia, I decided to passed by Sydney to watch a musical in the Sydney Opera house. 
Had my lunch by the bay while watching those yachts. 

After the meal, I feel that I wanted a bit of adventure so I also passed by North Korea. 
Hello there far relative of Sandara! 

 And for inner peace, I meditate for 5 minutes at the Shwedagon in Yangoon, Myanmar. 

 And then back home!


 oops...

I forgot...
Dito pala. 

My dear Saigon. 


And then my phone rang. 
uh-ow, my boss! 
I still need to finish a report. 

okbye! 


-August15-


No comments:

Post a Comment