Friday, July 1, 2011

An answered prayer





Today, I want to write about prayer.

I just had an answered prayer a while ago.
It feels so good that God really answers prayers. Always!

My definition of prayer is the way I communicate to God.
I am not sure if this is the right definition but this is mine.

I always pray.
I always talk to Him.
I can't enumerate the timesi pray in one day.
It flows continuously.
It cannot be counted.

What do I say?
1. Give him praise. He is worth praising and worshiping. And it makes me feel good, feel free and feel blessed.
2. Thank Him for being just Him - a faithful God, my provider, my reason to wake up in the morning, my source of strength and happiness and motivation. Being just Him is more than enough to be thankful for.
3. Ask for strength and motivation. Because I often get disappointed and discouraged by the things around me.
4. Ask for protection for my family who is miles away from me.
5. I also tell stories about my day, my problems (my bosses and company issues), etc etc
6. Basically, I tell Him anything, although I know He knows already those things. But the point is talking to him makes me feel good, blessed and motivated!


Earlier, my mentor told me that when God does not seem to answer my prayer, probably He is happy on what I am right now.


Bloom where you are planted.

God is happy in where I am right now.
God has a plan but not yet now.

For the meantime, stay where I am right now and BLOOM!

Yes. I will live this life to the fullest.
I will use the opportunities and resources that I have right now to grow and bloom.

Until that time, for the next level, comes.

I am so excited for that.

I can't wait to know what is that next level.

I am sure it is better that what I have right now.

Haay.


Sorry for the disunited and incoherent sentences in this post.
If there are wrong grammars (which i do often), pardon.
I just write without proofreading.
I just like to have an outlet of what I am feeling right now.


HAPPINESS.

ANSWERED PRAYERS!



Even if I don't follow this...

-July1-

No comments:

Post a Comment