Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Up and about


It was raining again and I wanted to feel good.
Good thing my utorrent just finished downloading UP.

So I turned off the light, turned on the aircon to its lowest temperature, plugged my earphones and hollah! 

Adventure is out there!

...and here comes the first sad part...crying...


Cute Russel!

good afternoon. 
my name is russel. 
i am a wilderness explorer.... 



Kevin! 
who apparently is a female.. 


and here comes the second sad part....crying...again..


there is another sad part here, the moment that Mr. Frederickson is browsing the adventure book of Ellie.....CRYING!!


 and the last crying part...really burst into tears!





And yeah! I felt really really good after.

And that's what I usually do whenever I'm down and sad. 

Watch sad movies! Cry to the max!

For me, it has a magical healing effect. 

That afterwards, I feel so damn gooood! 


- July06-


No comments:

Post a Comment